Junior Project Manager
A summary of the role
To work in a team of project managers to manage the production of the each day's designs. You will support the designers in researching each new brands identity, understanding the briefs, managing the workload across 2 studios (here and in India) through to delivery at the end of the day, and carefully checking each piece of work to ensure it meets the brief. You will have great attention to detail and excellent time management. You will be a diplomat, able to manage different personalities to get the work done. You will need to be able to give feedback in a constructive and reasoned manner and they should be happy to work in a small but fast paced environment.
Day to day responsibilities
- Manage a number of projects at a time from brief to final delivery
- Control project timings and keep up to date throughout the project life
- Ensure work delivered fits the brief and reduce errors as much as possible
- Work closely and directly with the design team in the UK and PMs in our India office (AMC) in India in delivering projects
- Liaising and scheduling with UK and AMC teams
- Manage and develop the AMC relationships.
- Interpret and clarify briefs where necessary
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, using the most appropriate resources combined with the best approach to produce the project
- Effectively manage multiple projects across time zones and multiple markets
- Develop relationships with their team and proactively work with them to manage workflow and processes on their team
The great people you will be working with
The Junior Project Manager will collaborate in cross-functional teams - the designers and PMs in the UK and the AMC team in India - in order to deliver 1st class work.
Able to multi-task with incredible attention to detail constantly
- Strong communication & diplomacy skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate and effectively communicate with others
- Capable of working with our local and overseas offices and build strong relationships
- Ability to develop and streamline working practices
- Able to interpret creative ideas from the outset to provide seamless production delivery whilst upholding the creative concept/idea within the parameters of timescales
- Enormous capacity and stamina for work combined with good timekeeping.
- Remain calm and focused under pressure
- Be easy to work with - display tact